Why is it that Mondays lead to so much laze?! I do no like being lazy and unmotivated and I am trying to get out of my slump but not having much luck on it but I am planning out my 5K training and other fun stuff!
For the 5K that I haven’t posted about in forever, I am so close to my donation goal and a little behind on my training but I should make up for that this week.
Monday: More than 1.6--- new path so we will see how far it is. I think 2.5
Wednesday: same as Monday
Friday: 1.6 mi
It will be a challenge this week as I am adding on the turbo kick box on non run days cause I want to add more toneage to the rest of my body as well. Especially cause the weather is warming, hello to 86 degree weekend, or so they are saying!
I didn’t mention that my lack of getting motivated has been because Nico and I got hooked on the Hunger Games Trilogy, we bought the audio book when we went home for Easter and well we ended up listening to it on the sand on the beach and only had 2 hours left of the book for the ride home so we bought Catching Fire. We should not have gotten much of Catching Fire done but the traffic on the way home was bad because of construction that we finished more than half of the book on the way home. By Monday we finished Catching Fire and moved onto Mockingjay, and we finished Mockingjay last night.
It was a good series and since we went and saw that movie this Saturday I will say that they did a good job on the movie. We knew it would be tough because a lot of the book is her thoughts and all things considering I think the movie was a good rendition. I will say I am not a fan of who they picked to play Peeta but other than that I think everyone else were good picks.
So now that I have rambled about random stuff and still am unproductive I will share my reesesque pie that I made for a friends birthday.
· Chocolate Graham Crust
· Whipped Topping
· Brick of Cream Cheese
· ¾ to 1 cup peanut butter
· Confectioners sugar
· leftover Easter Candy- chocolate eggs
· Mini Reese’s Cups
1. So I started by mixing the cream cheese and the peanut butter together with 1 ½ cup to 2 cups confectioners’ sugar.
2. I then folded in half the whipped topping and two crushed up chocolate eggs (mini chocolate chips, or chocolate chips would work).
|Super Cute Mixture|
3. I poured the peanut butter mixture into the crust and then topped it with the rest of the whipped topping.
4. I then took a cold chocolate egg and grated it over the top of the pie
5. I lined the edge with the mini Reese’s and put it in the refrigerator and moved it to the freezer 30 minutes before we were going to eat it so it would harden up even more to make slicing easier.
Overall I think it was super good and will make it again wit probably some different variations! No bake pies are the best dessert invention ever.