It is Friday and a fantabulously supercalifragilistic Friday! Why you ask, well let me explain that I may be going on Fox 40 News to share one of my Pinterest Boards! So another reason to follow me if you do not already since I am tv worthy!
I pretty much have been doing the happy dance all darn day and I do not think that will change! :] And on top of the goods new Lucky One comes out today in theaters and it there is fabulous weather for this weekend as well! It is just destined to be a good day and weekend.
|I wasn't lying!|
So with my super fab news I also have a potato and onion skillet to share with you.
Ingredients four about 4/5 servings:
4 large Yukon Gold Potatoes
1 medium/large onion
1 cup mozzarella
½ cup shred parmesan
½ cup crumbled feta
salt and pepper
1tsp garlic powder
4 tbs butter
1. Start with a large oven proof skillet and melt the butter over medium heat, preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. Slice the onion into ¼ inch slices and place in a layer on top of the melted butter
3. Slice the potatoes about 1/8 to ¼ inch thick
4. In a bowl mix together the shredded mozzarella, parmesan and feta as well as the spices.
5. Make one layer of potatoes and then cover with the cheese spice mixture
7. Place in 400 degree oven for 45 minutes
8. Flip the pan onto a plate to serve
Note I topped it with some more freshly grated parm before I served it. Next time I also am going to sprinkle some extra salt and pepper directly onto the potatoes as I layer them.
This was a yummy potato dish and I think I will be doing this again with some variations! :]
Have a happppy happppy day and stay crafty.
P.S. I also made myself a fab key chain! Too bad Nico is driving my car so I can't put it on since it's super girly.