I made cookies but don’t really know what to call them…. They are like fudge drops only don’t use dark chocolate or semi sweet chocolate. So should I call them milk chocolate fudge drops or should I make up a name? Or should I keep them the nameless cookies….or you could help me name them. I think that is the best idea so read through the recipe, look at the pictures and help me name these beauties!
While you are helping me come up with a name help me to decide on Whip it up Wednesday! If you didn’t see the post check it out here.
So the cookies are fairly simple and taste yummy and gooey and crunch like the edge of a brownie.
8 oz milk chocolate
3 tbs butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
¼ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
1. First you want to melt the chocolate and the butter together. I do this by putting it in the microwave for 15 second increments until it is all beautiful. Should only take about 45secs to a minute
|pretty?! not really but yummy=yes!|
2. Mix the eggs until pale yellow, add in the sugar and mix until incorporated
3. Add the melted chocolate mixture to the eggs and sugar, mix well
4. Mix in the sifted flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well
5. Fold in 1 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
6. Let the dough harden in the refrigerator for about 10-15 minutes
7. Preheat over to 325 and lightly grease or use parchment paper to line a baking sheet. Drop the dough by the rounded spoonful onto the pan. Leave room for spreading. Bake for 11-13 minutes.
So there is the recipe, now what should I call them?
See that stand that they are on, it was super easy and will be coming in the next couple of days!
Help me think of a name!