I will admit I am a slacker when it comes to blogging but hey it happens!
Blogging is my fun and what I use to share my crafts it is not my life.. I have a full time job and I am still a student, so maybe one day I will be more diligent but it probably won't be there year.. though the year is almost over and I am almost done with school!
Now with all that out of the way let's get down to it! I love fall and I love pumpkin sooo when I saw this recipe on one of my favorite blogs I had to do it! But I am had to switch it up a bit soooooo I used her recipe but I tweaked it up a bit.
- 2 1/2 all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 TBS milk
- 1 egg
- 1 (15 oz) can pureed pumpkin
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1 packages softened cream cheese
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup) softened
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Mix the ingredients together for the cookies and dropped by the rounded tablespoon onto a parhcment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. If you put two sheets in the oven at a time the bottom sheet will need 2 extra minutes on the top shelf.
- Let the cookies cool while you prepare the frosting.
- Mix together the ingredients for the frosting with a hand or stand mixer. Add more or less sugar as you desire.
- Frost the cookies and serve!
I had to switch up the frosting on the original recipe because well I love cream cheese frosting when it comes to pumpkin! And since I would be eating them I figured that was a good idea!
These cookies are pretty delicious so make some, take some to the neighbors, share them at work and bask in the glory!