I was inspired after reading Karla's Culinary Bucketlist.. she has this awesome blog called Foodologie.. you should check it out. I mean really the idea of a culinary bucket list is just awesome.
So of course since she posted it I have been thinking of all the new things I want to try this year.
Here goes nothing.. In 2015 I want to make:
- Pretzels: because well they are pretzels and doing the whole twisty aspect sounds like fun
- Bread: I have tried breadsticks in the past and they were ok.. but after talking it out with a few foodies I think I figured out what I need to do
- Hummus: funny enough I have had this on my meal prep menu to make for the last month but I still haven't done it.. so this year I will get to it.
- Canning: I want to give canning a go. I am hoping this year is the year to have my first garden so canning could come in handy if I get an abundance of tomatoes and make my own sauce.. or if I just want to make some quick pickles.
- Tamales: because yum
- Cheese: My friends made mozzarella recently but I couldn't participate and I was so bummed to miss it
- To make clothes using a pattern
- Sew a scrap buster quilt because you know those scraps I have had for years need to be used sometime..
- Wood burn something.. I mean I have had the tools for a while now so it would be nice to finally use them.
- Finish crocheting the blanket I started in August... or was it before August...
So what about you? What do you want to try to make in 2015?